Effective Communication Skills Training
Effective communication skills are essential for everyone, especially leaders and members of high performance teams. Communication skills in this regard improve team dynamics and enhance performance. That is the focus of this training course, which provides practical tools for effective communication in all aspects of personal and work-related relationships.
The course mainly concentrates on developing individual ability and building capacity through increased personal awareness, energy and control, as participants learn how to transmit messages with clarity and positive impact irrespective of the environment. It also equips them to make necessary adjustments to overcome all possible communication barriers.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Team Leaders
- Managers at all levels
- Project Leaders/Supervisors
- Human Resources Managers/Practitioners
- Company Administrators
- Public Administrators
This course, which is presented in a practical and interactive learning process, encourages participants to “learn by doing”, using scenarios and simulated exercises anchored on their experiential environments.
The areas covered in the programme are:
- Understanding the foundations and basic elements for effective communication
- Key adaptive communication skills and interpretations for leaders and teams
- Understanding the process and power of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Development of the skills for powerful communication and interaction with an audience through increased personal awareness, energy and control.
- How to focus on important issues and desired outcomes while delivering messages with clarity and impact irrespective of the environment.
- Understanding and implementing the Seven (7) keys and principles of effective and powerful communication.
- Utilising speech, written and non-verbal communication for increased business profits in a clear, plain, target group-oriented and well-structured manner.
- How to adapt the most critical communication skills in dealing with conflicts
- How to utilise the best communication styles for different contexts and situations
- Tools and techniques to optimise written communication and report writing skills
- Strategies to avoid “Noise” in the process of communicating across functions in the workplace.
- How to recognise and overcome major barriers to effective communication
- How to communicate most effectively through voice tone and body language
Course Duration: 2 Days
Special Benefits & Outcomes
- Better understanding of how to adjust to different people personality types, by using preferred communication methods to achieve desired results.
- Learning how to adjust communication approach in transmitting and receiving messages from other people according to prevailing needs and situations.
- Development of powerful questioning and listening skills, leading to better understanding, interpretation and meaning of transmitted messages.
- Appreciation of the major barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them as an effective communicator.
- Mastery of the “S.T.A.R”. (Situation; Task; Action; Result) methods for speaking, thereby building effective verbal and non-verbal communication capacity.
- Development of the skills, ability and practice of positive interaction with an audience, through increased personal awareness, energy, clarity and control.
To register for the Course, Please fill Short Courses & Programmes Registration Form at sidebar.