The Basic Coach-Training Course
ICMI’s Basic Coach-Training programme is an introductory coach-training course. The course exposes you to the power and potential of coaching, in unlocking and unleashing potentials. It provides practical tips, tools and techniques to coach others to set and achieve goals, as well as to produce excellent results in life and at work
The course, which facilitates the ability to coach others, provides tools to optimise leadership, management, communication, people, negotiation, and sales skills among others.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Team Leaders
- Workplace Supervisors
- Senior/Line/Middle managers
- Talent Managers
- HR Managers and Practitioners
- Public Service Administrators
- Business owners and managers
The programme is useful for everyone in leadership, supervisory and management positions, with the desire to get more out of people through inspirational engagements rather than coercion, intimidation or manipulation.
- Introduction to Coaching: Getting Started as a Coach and Inspirational Leader.
- Understanding, Developing & Utilising “Soft Skills” for Performance Improvement.
- Questioning, Listening, Acknowledging and Empowering Coaching Skills
- Practical Goal Setting: Setting & Achieving Profitability and Sustainability Goals.
- Practical Utilisation of Coaching Models, Tests and Assessments
- Conducting Effective Coaching Sessions
Course Duration: 2 Days Intensive Coach-Training Workshop + Practical Class
- Provision of Success Coaching Starter Pack (Comprising of coaching tools, operating manuals, process models, coaching templates, teaching videos, etc).
- Access to useful coaching networks, coach fraternity and coaching community
- Opportunity for experiential Peer Coaching Exercises and Role Plays
- Life-time post-coach training support for Trainees
To register for the Course, Please fill Coach-Training Registration Form at sidebar.