Leadership and management responsibilities continue to change dramatically due to the rapidly changing local and global business environments, hence the increasing interest in coaching, as many organisations are prepared to invest in the growth and development of their managers, particularly through coaching.
The Covid-19 global pandemic has in this regard brought into focus the impact of mental, emotional and physical wellbeing on staff performance, with team leaders having to do more, to sustain high performance. This trend will undoubtedly continue, with key leaders needing to develop new leadership skills, as well as coaching and mentoring abilities to inspire their people and teams to consistently achieve high performance.
The Manager-To-Coach Course is a realistic response to this need. It is a specialised coach training course, which provides team leaders with practical coaching tips, tools and techniques that positively influence beliefs, behaviour and actions. The programme is the missing link that every management staff needs for continued success. With practical coaching and mentoring provided in the course of the programme, these managers operate more like ‘coach-leaders’ and ‘coach-mentors’ to their teams.
Who Should Attend the Course?
The Manager-To-Coach Course is designed for everyone that occupies key management and leadership positions in corporate organisations, and/or has opportunity to exert such influences in such organisations. These include
- Top Management Cadre
- Middle Management Staff
- Line Managers, Team Leaders & Supervisors
- Talent Managers & Project managers
- Organisational Development Managers
- Administrative Officers
Course Outline and Highlights
- Understanding how to lead High Performance Teams (HPTs) and Achieve More
- Learning to use the 5D’s: Dreams; Desire; Development; Distinction; Delivery.
- Facilitating People/Team Empowerment through “Adaptagility” Principles
- Optimisation of People, Teams, Leadership and Culture – from “SLOW” to “GO”
- Effective utilisation of Appreciative Inquiry (AI) for Higher Ground Leadership
- Introduction to value-based coaching and impact coaching processes
Major Outcomes and Benefits
- Activation of personal transformation experience in building capacity to become a more effective team leader, coach, mentor and influencer.
- Authenticity in personal identity and intentionality regarding beliefs, values, lifestyle, strengths, challenges, vulnerabilities, opportunities and course of action.
- Exposure to practical coaching tools, techniques and strategies for setting and achieving realistic business, personal, team and success goals.
- Introduction to powerful behavioural change processes to overcome sabotaging habits, limiting beliefs and potential inhibitors in leading self and others.
- Increased energy and tenacity, with ‘fierce focus’ on the most productive aspects of your resource management and team leadership assignments.
- Confidence to seamlessly exercise leadership power, influence, authority, tact and accountability to empower others and achieve best results.
- Enhanced skills to become an empowered and influential coach-leader and mentor (not just manager) to team members, direct reports and subordinates.
- Excellent opportunity to develop and implement coaching methodologies to unlock potentials, enhance skills and improve performance in the organisation.
*Please contact us for more information and registration for the Manager-To-Coach Programme. Click Here