Highly organized, efficient, influential communicator, facilitator, strategic thinker and a game-changer with strong background in coordinating and leading youth development programs. Effective in serving as a mentor and coach for youths, leading to them discovering their full potentials.
- Facilitation: – Excellent
- Coaching /Mentoring: – Excellent
- Community outreach: – Excellent
- Report generation: – Excellent
- Interpersonal abilities: – Excellent
- Verbal and written communication: – Excellent
- Planning and Coordination: – Excellent
2020-06 – Current
Project Management Coach / Facilitator
PMI SA/University of Pretoria, Johannesburg, GP
- Facilitator and coached ‘Grade 8 more than money program’ with Junior Achievers (JA). 2021 session
- Mentor and coached students in Africa Leadership Academy (ALA) project management skill for life program.
- Mentoring and coached a group of first year University of Pretoria students on their community development projects.
- Guiding the students in delivering project management artifacts in support for their community-based projects.
- Impact project management knowledge skills, tools and techniques to the mentees.
- Currently mentoring and coaching students of African Leadership Academy (ALA) Johannesburg for 2021 session.
2018-05 – 2020-01
Coach for Junior Achievers SA
Management Institute South Africa, PMI
- Coaching youths on entrepreneurship more than money program grade 8. East London, Eastern Cape.
- Lead coach and facilitator of project management training for management and senior students at Stenden University, Port Alfred, Eastern Cape.
- African Leadership Academy Johannesburg (ALA) Facilitating Project management course for the year 2 students for 2020 session.
- Lead facilitator for Junior Achievers ( More that Money training program for grade 8 students in Eastern Cape) for 2019 session.