Organisational & Change Management
Change is an integral part of life, and must therefore be embraced by individuals, teams and groups, especially in the corporate business environment, where managing external and internal changes often remains a challenge. This course provides solutions to deal with, overcome, and benefit from these changes, by presenting strategies, which blend change dynamics for the benefits of individual persons and teams.
The course presents innovative and practical strategies to embrace and implement necessary change in a rapidly changing world. The benefits of planned change, as well as the effective utilisation and management of the change in this regard are manifested in steady growth and sustainability. The course is a must for everyone that is involved in managing or leading change, especially at managerial level.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive/Senior Managers
- Human Resources Managers/Practitioners
- Internal Change Managers
- Middle/Line Managers
- Corporate Team Leaders
- Company Administrators
- Public Administrators
- Project Managers/Supervisors
- Continuous Improvement Specialists,
- Organisational Development Professionals
- Fundamentals of change and articulation of the values of change, as an important growth, development and repositioning process.
- Identifying the most critical areas of necessary change with the best chance to optimise performance, drive excellence and ensure maximum benefits.
- Developing strategies for introducing, managing and assessing change at the three critical levels of change – the individual; the team; and the organisation.
- Identifying, anticipating, overcoming and managing problems associated with change, including handling resistance and dealing with difficult situations.
- Presentation of adaptive tools, techniques and processes for assessing readiness for change and integrating necessary change for extraordinary results
- Developing effective strategies to supervise and monitor desired change and evaluate investments, in addition to developing people skills, for organisational growth.
- Understanding the importance of resiliency in the context of change and developing strategies for increased resiliency and tenacity.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Special Benefits & Outcomes
- Provision of structured processes to successfully move to alternative states of necessary change, in order to drive organisational success and outcomes.
- Presentation of practical change management tools and effective implementation strategies necessary to achieve key organisational performance goals.
- Exposure to sustainable strategies for communicating and implementing benefits of change, through positive belief systems and strong support initiatives.
- Learning how to lead change projects and programmes, with shared benefits and how to celebrate successes, in making change processes more rewarding.
- The development of a change management and communications plan, which aligns the change journey of both individuals and the organisation.
- Development of strategies to identify and manage individual expectations with regard to roles, responsibilities and rewards in change processes.
- Exposure to ways and means of designing strategies for promoting innovation and developing frameworks for current and future performance challenges.
To register for the Course, Please fill Short Courses & Programmes Registration Form at sidebar.