Countries, institutions and communities that will thrive in the future must invest in the development and empowerment of youths. This is one of the ways to help position today’s youths to be inspiring and impactful future leaders in government, business, homes and elsewhere.
ICMI’s active investment in youth coaching has developed through the opportunity and experience gained from facilitating the youth coaching programme of the Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund (NMCF). The specific youth coaching focus of ICMI is on equipping youths to respond best to socio-economic changes, as well to the challenges of education outcomes, advancing technologies, mental well being and access to basic needs among others.
Key Focus Areas
The four key youth coaching focus areas are:
- Mindshift or “Thinking Capacity”
- Skillshift or “Adaptability Capacity”
- Leadershift or “Leadership Capacity”
- Wealthshift or “Financial Capacity”
Who Can Benefit?
- Youths aged between 18 and 35 years in any part of the world
- Youths that desire to build and optimise their skills, for sustainable impact
- Youths that wish to be trained, coached and mentored to be impact leaders
- Youths that are ready and willing to become advocates for youth coaching
Major Outcomes and Benefits
- Reversal of tendencies for sabotaging mindsets, poor belief systems, trust deficits, communication problems and challenging interpersonal relationships.
- Building, enhancing and optimising life, personal, professional, technical, technology and entrepreneurial skills, in responding to new global challenges.
- Adoption and practice of practical money management, financial literacy templates and investment planning tips for wealth creation.
- Development of a growth-optimised mindset, which empower youths to deal more effectively with negative fallouts of harsh socio-economic factors.
*Please contact us for more information on how you can either benefit directly from ICMI’s youth programme or partnering with us on the programme.